If there were hidden cameras filming this run, they would have filmed the grinning idiot, ’cause I ran the whole thing with a great big stupid smile on my face. Yes, it was like an ice rink in parts and a mud bath in others, yes it was the slowest I’ve ever ran the Steckenweg course, but the birds were singing, the sun was out and the mountains were stunning as they caught the early evening rays. Some days you know exactly why you’re a runner. Still grinning now….
- 45k training run for ultra trail runReady to run! on recovering from ultra trail race
- Ultra trail running. Training in the alps. Leutasch, Austria.Ready to run! on recovering from ultra trail race
- Earl Matheu on Guilt Free Chicken Curry
- Eleanor Mayne on running holidays
- emily on uphill tempo Hohe Sattel
May 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31